Thursday, May 04, 2006

At long last.....

ELIZA IS HERE!!! This post is going to be a lot of pictures and not much writing; hope you enjoy anyway. This is Week 1 only.

Eliza arrived with Jack and cried for about an hour after she got here, pretty much from the point in the shuttle when Jack told her, "Look, there's the ship." It was really fantastic, although a bit surreal to see her.
She relaxed for the first few sea days. We went to the Normandie one night for dinner... yum!


Post-Normandie.
In Hilo, the first port, Jack and I had boat drill and a meeting, so we sent Eliza on a walking tour to a volcano on the island. She said she loved the tour and learning about the volcano.
Where lava meets water.
Waterfall in Hilo.
Love this pic she took.
Port Day 2: Nawiliwili port, we went on a helicopter tour of Kauai. She said it was the most amazing thing she's ever done.





Na Pali Coast.




At the Marriott resort afterward.


We had lunch at Duke's (a restaurant on the beach) and then a little outdoor siesta :)
What a life....!








We just have to say, Hawaii doesn't feel quite complete without our other Hyland girl! Mommy we're missing you all the time, and wishing so much you could be here... next time.... sigh..

Anyway, that's it for now, but more to come from week 2 soon... Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh....
I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing these pictures of you both together!
I'm looking so forward to us being all together again on our Hyland Island...
Mom

10:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for these pictures for days, checking Myra's blog obsessively for a glimpse of my long lost Eliza. I'm so happy that you girls are having a good time together, as I knew you would:) But I'm not gonna lie, Eliza, I miss you desperately and I want you to come home now. I am lost without you and I am counting the days until you come home. Can't wait til you come home too Myra, and I hope I get to meet Jack soon! Take care ladies. xoxo

12:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Myra, you are living the life girl....you and sean/lindsay/cheryl and steve. I love lookin at all of your pics, especially of you and the girls in those bikinis(haha). Grrrrrr baby! VERY GRRRRR!

A friend sent me this link to your blog page, so i figured i would check it out.

I worked at Casnio NS with you, but i think i will remain anonymous cause i think it will drive you crazy! Maybe i will make a game of this, and leave small hints everytime, and see how long it takes you to guess who i am! Bye for now! (I guess there are two hints on this entry)

10:48 a.m.  
Blogger Myra said...

Terry LeRue

5:55 p.m.  
Blogger Myra said...

or maybe Marty :)

5:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home