Sunday, April 23, 2006

Well this might seem like a jumbled post, but ELIZA is getting here TOMORROW and I want to post stuff from her cruise right away if I can. So here's some pictures I like and don't want to put off any longer...
Fantastic Thai food on a hot day










Out in Kona, me, Kremi (my old roommate), Cheryl and Clive.

Plumeria trees are everywhere




Cheryl and Steven are gone now and I miss them so much! Can't wait to see them at home


I spent a sunny afternoon in a park in Honolulu, waiting for Jack, laying in the grass and writing in my journal.

Honolulu pier

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myra,

Loving the frequent posts, keep it up!!
Have fun with Eliza, you guys are gonna have such a blast!
Love you and miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple of months..

Anna

10:40 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Eliza!!!! So happy your there safe and sound with your big Sis and Jack. Have loads of fun. Wish I was there too but with you in spirit.
Love you'se.
Mom

4:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Eliza's arrived! You must be having a blast! Keep us posted on what you're up to, and send lots of pictures. Miss you and see you with your damn tans when you get home!
Love ya

11:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myra! Myra! Myra! It has been a while since i posted a comment .... and i see you made an effort to figure out who i am....alas you will struggle a little longer on this one. I do know those guys you guessed in Mr. Lerue and Mr. Boutilier, but they did not have an intimate relationship like the one that we once had(tear/sniff).

Anyway, i am enjoying your pictures...and i am amazed how all of your pictures look very professional.

Oh yeah in case i forget, Eliza is a hotty.

my next hint is that i was a day-one employee and we joked around alot.....and you were head over heels for me.(well, the first half of that is acurate....the latter part is just me dreamin).

bye 4 now sista!

Me

11:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home