Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So the bad news is...







Our internet is gone. Gone, gone, gone. I could cry. Anyway, right now I can post a really quick blog, so it will be as many pics as I can get up here and not that much writing this time around.. I'm just going to post pics from our first day in Honolulu, which was right after Christmas.. It was a beautiful, fantastic day and I love the pictures...
We had dim sum in Chinatown to start the day.


Ice cream from Coldstone (thought of you Anna!)
(Cheryl)
(Cheryl)




Our friend Randall, from Vancouver. The rest of these are from Waikiki Beach. We had a gorgeous afternoon there.

(Cheryl)
(Cheryl)
(Cheryl)
(Cheryl)
(Cheryl)
(Cheryl)










Please, please, please leave me comments! I miss hearing from you all! Much more to come ASAP I promise. Cheryl took a number of these pics, her name is beside them... she is having the same problem as me, internet wise, but check out her live journal too... www.livejournal.com/users/sa_lo

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO news is Good News Myra! Your having so much fun that your not spending time looking for internet cafes. ha ha. That's Ok its a rush to open up your blog and see you enjoying it all. Love You sweetie. I keep trying to call but am getting cut off. Call me when your in port. Oh and a big Thank You for the Macademia nuts (yummy) and delicious coffee. xxxx Mom

9:30 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Myra. Thank God you've posted more pictures and details. I've been checking everyday, feeling like "my vacation" has come to a standstill. I am loving the amazing photos and reading your comments, you are quite the photographer. I feel like I'm there...the beaches, the resorts, the shopping...that is, until the yelling 15 year olds remind me of my reality.
Take care,
Insanely Jealous Jessica

2:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Myra, I was wondering if you had forgotten about all us landlubbers. Glad as always to see you all well and enjoying yourselves. Keep the pics coming!!!

ColinM

4:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your
worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime,your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are
smiling, even in the dark."


I love you, I miss you, I will see you soon :)

6:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie
I am so happy to see you had a chance to add to your blog. I hear Eliza will be joining you on your travels to exotic places- oh no- does that mean she will get the traveling fever too- then we will be missing both of you. Great experiences, people, places and food. Can life get any better? Only if we could all be there with you in body, but at least we can be with you in spirit. We love you! Keep having a blast, but always stay safe.
thinking of you always
Love Aunt Louise

9:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Myra... Miss you like crazy. I went to the Yas ball last weekend. It was fun, I stayed at Eliza's place for the night. Me, her, and my friend kat all sardined in her single bed. Anyway, You sound like you're having a blast and I'm soooo envious. Maybe I can be a hairdresser on the ship.... do they have a shop?? :P
Love you.
Evelyn

11:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello/0.
This simple algorithm (x/0) will provide you with a fresh and original "Hello" each time you use it.
I hope you have enjoyed your poems. I am working on something more substantial for your entertainment but you will have to wait a little longer.

3:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home