Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yes you can feel the ship moving...



A lot. Right now it's being particularly bad. I've been told that the past few days have been rougher than is normal though, so at least I'll be used to it. It hasn't really made me sick since the first night.

So I'm on the ship, and all is well. Right now I'm working long hours because I'm doing a lot of training and safety stuff as well, but that will only be for a week or so. Tomorrow is my first port, Aruba, and I'm soooo excited!!!

Anyway it's late and I'm really tired, so here are some pics for now...


My ship, the Summit
Me waiting to board the ship on Day 1.

I stayed in Miami, but met the ship in Ft. Lauderdale. This is Port Everglades, where it was docked.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Myra
Will you be in Fort Lauderdal again because I can give you Janice's phone number? Try not to overdo it. I start at EDS on Monday. Not fussy about the travel but I have to work. Talk to you later.
Here is to calm seas
Love you
Aunt Louise

8:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep missing you on msn. Hopefully, we will be awake late on the weekend. I feel like putting the computer in the kitchen or our bedroom. Posted a world map so we can all see where your at.
Love you daisy.So glad your having fun.
Mom

10:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home