Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Getting Started

This photo is of a beautiful deck my Dad is building at my parents' house in Cape Breton... it was taken on an incredible early October day this year.


I've said for some time that I planned to create a live journal as a record of my travels when I leave on a cruise ship. While there is still no confirmed date for my departure, I thought I'd get this site underway.

I hope it will be a combination of my favourite photography, a mini-journal, and a reflection of some of my thoughts. I also hope it will grow more creative as I learn more about blogging.

I think I will have fun creating this site, and I hope that whoever ends up looking at it will enjoy whatever incarnations it may take...


Please leave comments...


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myra it looks beautiful!! Looking forward to reading it!! Ang

1:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a spot on the Hyland's shore in Cape Breton.
Dad's new tune says, "My Heart's with the Hylands and down on the shore."
Love this Blog stuff. Mom xxxx

7:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Myra, This is great. You are so talented....the sky is the limit for you. I'll be checking this often to stay updated. Your stories are always so interesting. Love you.

Aunt Yvonne

7:50 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing site, but not as amazing as you Myra! We've had so many times together that mean so much to me, you're my best friend in the whole world and I love you. Anything you want to do you can accomplish and you are the best role model for a young lady like myself.. Life has so many possibilites for you. Always remember, "Chance made us sisters, but hearts made us friends". <3

Love Eliza, xoxoxo

3:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Myra - Great site & great idea. As long as you don't opt to follow the example of the Sirens (a role you could fill with ease I'm sure... and not because of your most recent endevours :>) I very much look forward to monitoring this site and reading about your exciting adventures. Oh, and always remember - Chance made us strangers, but fate made us... aware of each other! Love Anon.

6:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Myra, I only knew you for a short while but it was long enough to realize that I both respect and admire your beliefs and your honour system. I do believe that you will be successful in life and I look forward to meeting you again. On a side I think this is a great idea and look forward to watching you excel. Take care, L.

11:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home