Thursday, November 17, 2005

~ I wanted to sail beyond the sunset... I wanted to follow Ulysses' example and fill life once more to overflowing. ~


I got the call.

I fly to Miami on December 3 to meet The Summit, a ship owned by Celebrity Cruises. I am excited, scared, hopeful, stressed and sad.

It is going to be very hard to leave friends and family, especially knowing that I won't be home for Christmas. BUT, I am lucky enough to be joining a ship that has four of my friends on it already! And we're going to spend Christmas in Hawaii!

There is lots for me to do in the next few weeks, but I am posting some recent photos now and will try to add more soon.














1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
Well, it's finally happening. I must admit,there was part of me that dreaded that phone call coming, but I know how important this is for you.
There's a big world out there waiting and something tells me it has big things in store for you. How I wish I could be there to experience it all with you, the person who lives life fuller, and with more love and passion than anyone I've ever known. I'm greatful to have played a role in your life, however small, and can only hope to remain a part of it.
I hope this will be everything you dreamed it would be... and more. Thank you. You've helped to fill my life to overflowing...

Love, Matty

6:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home