Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Jack

The first and most important thing I have to do in this entry is introduce you all to Jack. Jack and I have been together for a month and a half or so. He turned 28 on Valentine's Day and is the Chief of Security on the ship. Jack is from Israel, and that is actually where he is at this moment, on his vacation. He left on February 6th and is coming back on March 20th. I miss him a lot.
This was New Year's Eve
Us in Kona, on the Big Island of Hawaii








Kona

The next few were taken in Hilo, which is also on the Big Island.


I love this picture Cheryl took in the Ala Moana shopping centre in Honolulu. From left to right are Steven, me, Sean and Lindsay. We are all on the phone calling home.

In Honolulu, walking back to the ship after dinner one night

Waikiki Beach



On very rare occasions, we go shopping. Ahem.


These are all from the Normandie specialty restaurant on the ship. The food here is divine. The person you don't recognize is Jack's best friend, Tal, who was on the ship for a cruise.

Last minute work before we go out in Oahu.

These two are backgammon-crazy. I could tell you how crazy, but you wouldn't believe me.

Lahaina, on Maui... it is so beautiful here.

Eating lunch at a beach restaurant called Duke's, in Nawiliwili, on the island of Kauaii.


These are koi. Did I spell that wrong?


















Anyway everyone, I think that's more thank enough for now... again, please leave me some more lovely comments, so I know someone is still looking at this thing! Miss you all!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Myra
A part of me is so very happy that you are seeing someone that you are smitten with, but it also brings tears to my eyes when I think of loosing you to another country very far away.
Besides being very handsome what type of guy is he?
Louise

8:21 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so knew this was going to happen to you. Life is unfolding as it should. He looks like a sweetie and seems to be pretty taken with you....make no wonder. Love you Myra, keep having a blast. That shopping looks so fun.....i could so be there enjoying the food and the shopping .....i'm jealous.

Aunt Yvonne

2:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make a beautiful couple..
although i hate to share you with anyone! but i suppose i will try to not be so greedy haha ...
love you! SEE YOU SOON...

11:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - those cruise ships are meant for romance. Good for you guys. Enjoy. We are enjoying our retirement in Florida, but the scenery is not as spectacular as yours.
We do look at your blog all the time. I also set up one for everyone to follow our retirement journey.
Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Al

12:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myra,
He's wow handsome! I love the deep dimples and great teeth are a top priority. Does he realize he will eventually have to pass the Samson sister interogation and hazing. Warn him. Then we'll know, if he's willing to submit himself to it, he must really think you're the cat's meow! Your surroudings look so beautiful. Your taking us on a trip of a lifetime! Love you sweetie.
Aunt Therese

8:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Myra nice pics, it almost makes me want to sign up for the boats. I think I would miss my family too much. This place just isn't the same without you or craps, anyways come visit soon.
-Paul

5:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home