Friday, January 26, 2007

Birthday!

I had a wonderful birthday last month (thank you all for the birthday wishes, you are all so sweet).

I had the night off work and spent the day relaxing, before my lovely boyfriend took me for dinner at the specialty restaurant on the ship, Murano. We had a very long, very delicious dinner, followed by special birthday cake. The Maitreā€™D sang me a quiet little happy birthday, en francais. It was very nice.

After, we had drinks in the Martini Bar with our friends Franka and Santiago. I also got a nice package full of goodies from home, and flowers and an I-Pod from Jack. Do I ever feel like a spoiled girl!!!







3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Sounds like you had a fantastic time!
Lynn

1:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, happy belated! Hey, when do you get home? I'm leaving for Alberta the end of February, hope I get to see you.

5:07 p.m.  
Blogger Amy Dempsey said...

Your birthday dress is absolutely gorgeous and your birthday cake is causing me to drool all over my keyboard. Happy belated:)

8:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home