Sunday, May 28, 2006

I really forgot how much I love this city...

Well after five months of mostly Hawaii, it’s about time for a change of scenery (…might sound hard to believe but it’s true). The Hawaii season is over and we are repositioning to Alaska for the summer. First port along the way: San Francisco….



Jack and I took a cruise of the bay in the afternoon. We got a close up look at the Golden Gate Bridge and Alkatraz. The bay was just as FREEZING as I remembered it, even though it was a beautiful spring day.




The Rock.
Hot soup for lunch to warm us up, along with yummy homemade bread.



Someone looks a little cranky
Crabs everywhere!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myra, getting to relive pieces of our trip without me! sigh..our trip.. the 3 year anniversary is almost upon us, can you believe it?!!

Miss you!

Anna

7:53 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you in front of the teeth in the previous post, it made me laugh out loud. I miss you come home soon.

Love always,

Stephen Beeven

11:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's really too bad I couldn't stay for the double cruise! Wish I was there with you...
when willlll you be home?
miss you and Jack!Cant wait to see you guys again!

Shalom Shalom!
LOVE Eliza

9:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home